Our purpose is to love God, love each other, and reach out in love.
- We come together in worship to tell God we love Him and receive instruction from His Word.
- We come together in fellowship to build each other up in love and encourage each other to love and good deeds.
- We go out in mission to show and tell of God’s love and make disciples of Jesus.
We seek to implement the following practices in our worship, fellowship and mission:
- We preserve and present the simple life message that Jesus Christ promises eternal life to all who simply believe in Him for it (John 3:16; 5:24; 6:47; 11:25-26; 20:31).
- We help believers grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ (2 Peter 3:15).
- We primarily engage in the expositional teaching, preaching and application of the Bible (Colossians 3:16-17; 2 Timothy 4:1-5).
- We seek to do good to all people and especially to those who are of the household of faith (Galatians 6:10; Hebrews 10:23-25).
- We encourage and support local and global outreach, service and disciple-making (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15).
- We build up and invest our lives now for the coming kingdom of our Lord (Matthew 6:33; 2 Peter 1:4-11).
- We network with other local churches and Christian organizations in the fulfillment of our purpose (Acts 11:19-30; Colossians 4:10-17).
- We aim to be full of the grace and truth of our Lord (John 1:14).